The below instructions apply to troubleshooting email connectivity issues on your device after the migration. You can always access your email through Webmail. (Webmail.yourdomain.tld)
Step 1) Have you?
- Updated your mail software
- Updated your OS/Operating System
- Restarted device
We cannot provide technical support until you have upgraded your email platform, as well as all related devices (computers, tablets, and phones), to the latest version.
- Know your username (full email address)
- Know your password (case sensitive)
If you do not know your username and/or password you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'I do not know my username/password for the domain example.com' along with the email address you are attempting to set up.
Enter all information correctly:
- Incoming/Outgoing servers: mail.yourdomainname.com
- ex: mail.captyn.com, mail.kermitchair.com, mail.sniffle.com
- Incoming port 993 (IMAP) 995 (POP)
- When in doubt use IMAP
- Incoming SSL on
- Outgoing port 465
- Outgoing SSL on
- Outgoing password authentication on
*Note - We recommend only using IMAP.
STILL EXPERIENCING ISSUES?
If you receive an error that you are unable to connect to the email account, please repeat the above three steps. If you have confirmed all of your information is correct and are still unable to connect..
Reboot your device and repeat Step 2 and 3.
If the email account is still not connecting...
Remove the account and re-add it as new.
If the email account is still not connecting, reach out to us at email@example.com.